Deputy Manager at Axis Bank
Views:582 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Axis Bank - Manager - Learning & Development - Liability Sales & Salary Channel (7-12 yrs)
Looking for a Learning and Development (L&D) Manager to help Liability Sales and Salary channel employees advance their skills and knowledge.
In this role, he/she should be passionate about helping people learn and grow. Excellent communication, stakeholder management and execution skills are essential. have experience designing e-learning courses and managing budgets.
Prime goal is to deliver on the Business requirement and outcome through learning intervention and individual/team development.
- Developing and implementing learning strategies and programs
- Designing e-learning courses, career plans, workshops and more
- Maintaining budgets and relationships with vendors and consultants
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Design and deliver e-learning courses , workshops and other trainings
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
- Track budgets and negotiate contracts
- Hire and oversee training and L&D Specialists.
- Proven experience as an L&D Manager, Training Manager or similar
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office ( Excel/ PPT) and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors.
- Has good analytical skills.
- 10+ Years of experience
- Required experience in L&OD preferably in the BFSI space.