Deputy Manager at Axis Bank
Views:1474 Applications:278 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:131
Axis Bank - Learning & Organization Development Role (5-8 yrs)
1. Transition: Handling the transition of employees to a new Learning Experience platform. Define and implement communication & training plan for sensitizing employees to the new platform.
2. Partner with management (self and cross-department) to define and deploy effective, cost-efficient blended learning strategies. Support the learning initiatives through member-driven design approach.
3. Identify learning opportunities (internal & external), plan and strategize their implementation, define and measure effectiveness matrix. Partner with managment on identifying skills gaps, design and implement learning initiatives to address the gaps measure effectiveness.
4. Analytics & Data Management identify trends & use cases for specific employee experiences.
5. Administration: LMS & Learning experience Portal (Plan, organize, manage information and content). Maintain learning dashboards for reference (internal & external audit purposes). Provide technical support to online learners, identify and rectify recurring system errors and manage internal helpdesk.
Key Result Areas:
1. Employee learning experience
2. Implementation and execution of learning interventions
3. LMS execution: overall operation of LMS
1. Stakeholder management
3. Branding/ Campaign Management