Manager at Axis Bank
Views:1130 Applications:300 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Axis Bank - Head - IT Procurement (15-22 yrs)
About the Role
The role is part of Central Procurement Team and needs an extensive experience in sourcing, contracting, category management, contracting and vendor relationship management. The role ensures maintaining compliance for vendors at all stages of vendor life cycle right from on boarding, contract creation, performance evaluation to exit. This role is also responsible for stake holder management and governance.
- Responsible for ensuring timely sourcing with cost optimization. Ensure contractual commitments and work towards cost savings target. Identify new areas for cost savings and reduction opportunities.
- Responsible for effective negotiations for various requirements including special projects, in comparison to industry benchmarks.
- Ensure timely coordination with stake holders for supply chain management and invoicing.
- Ensure compliance to procurement framework, SPOC for Audit.
- To lead and motivate the team to perform assigned task, handle tough situations and invite/encourage ideas for change in processes and cost savings opportunities.
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Graduates/Post Graduates/full time MBA from reputed college with min 12 years of relevant experience
For successful execution of the job, a candidate should possess the following:
- Negotiation with the vendors post understanding of requirement
- Follow up for supply chain management
- Governance with stakeholders
- Vendor Management skills.
- Exploring cost effective cost measures.
Team management skills - Abilities Ability to work effectively across functions and demonstrated ability to coach and mentor others. Ability to manage risk and uncertainty for self and team within a dynamic priority-setting environment. Ability to prioritize and make decisions in a fast-paced environment. Ability to work as a part of team and contribute towards team goals. Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously.