Deputy Manager at Axis Bank
Views:1580 Applications:366 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Axis Bank - Asset Desk Manager (2-5 yrs)
Asset Desk Managers (ADM) are responsible for driving the Cross Sell (assets) business of the bank by exploring business opportunities from existing customers of the Bank. ADMs are situated in branches and are responsible for selling asset products and services to customers based on their needs. They are responsible for handling queries to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identify sales opportunities for Retail Asset products to existing customers of the Bank along with looking out for acquiring new customers and building new relationships.
- Manage business relations with existing customers and branch resources to generate retail asset leads.
- Achieve sales targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis.
- Liaison with the branch and retail asset team to ensure smooth processing of cases.
- Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry.
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Graduate/ Post-Graduation from a recognized institute.
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language.
- Excellent lead generation and conversion skill.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to successfully work as a part of a team.
- High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.