Senior Recruiter at AXA XL
Views:125 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
AXA XL - Functional Consultant - Oracle/Peoplesoft (5-8 yrs)
- AXA XL, the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, is known for solving complex risks. For mid-sized companies, multinationals and even some inspirational individuals we don- t just provide re/insurance, we reinvent it.
- How? By combining a strong and efficient capital platform, data-driven insights, leading technology, and the best talent in an agile and inclusive workspace, empowered to deliver top client service across all our lines of business - property, casualty, professional, financial lines and specialty.
- With an innovative and flexible approach to risk solutions, we partner with those who move the world forward.
Learn more at axaxl.com
- The Financial Information Systems Support team in AXA XL is responsible for processing the Underwriting Source System data through the financial architecture. Team is also responsible in resolving the queries or issues raised by the Users and Business Controllers regarding the availability of the data through interfaces and variances in the reconciliaitons.
- Our team's role is vital in performing the GL close with Revaluation and Translation in both Oracle Applications and PeopleSoft ERP tools as per the Quarterly released USGAAP close calendar and providing assistance in resolving issues or queries raised during the close process.
What will your essential responsibilities include?
- Manage Quarterly US GAAP or IFRS close process and reporting (Revaluations, Translations & Consolidations) across multiple ERP systems (Oracle /PeopleSoft/SAP).
- Perform underwriting source system to GL interfaces data processing and associated reconciliations.
- Provide support to internal and external auditors.
- Working closely with Finance & IT teams to standardize and improve efficiency of existing BAU processes.
- Active participation and support various Integrations, Sprint release through Scrum & User Acceptance Testing across the ERP platforms like Oracle EBS/PeopleSoft/SAP.
- Direct interaction with stakeholders and finance users assisting them in resolving their day to day and adhoc queries on Oracle EBS GL and PeopleSoft subledger financial reconciliations, data flow and data reporting.
- Data Mining/Data Drilling using Oracle Sql server/PeopleSoft Query tool.
We're looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
- Graduate/Post Graduate : B-Tech/B.Com/M.Com/MBA/PGDBA
- Should have 5 - 7 years of post-qualification experience in Financial Close & Reporting environment in Oracle EBS or PeopleSoft or SAP
- Proven hands on experience in providing BAU support in GL modules in Oracle e-Business Suite Applications R12
- Basic understanding of Ledgers and GL Functional Setups on PeopleSoft or SAP would be an added advantage.
- Functional exposure in Oracle Financials, Oracle FAH (Financial Accounting Hub), HFM, PeopleSoft is desirable
- Preference will be given to the candidate having strong IT skills like Oracle SQL
- Well versed with Microsoft Office tools.
- Strong Communication & interpersonal skills
- Organized, Methodical, able to deal effectively with multiple priorities
- Have a good knowledge of financial statements and an exposure to Complex Data reconciliations
- Ability to work independenttly in a fast paced environment, prioritize and adapt to changing requirements
- Customer first mindset and strategic thinking towards a simple yet effective solution.