Awign - Senior Executive - Recruitment (2-4 yrs)
Senior HR Executive (Recruitment)
ABOUT THE COMPANY :
Awign is a heavily funded start-up with 100+ employees founded by 3 IIT Alumni. We use a unique tech platform to do project execution for clients like Swiggy, Zomato, OYO rooms, policy bazar etc using on-demand workforce. We are the first company in India to develop a Uber model for work.
We are creating India's largest network of the on-demand workforce. Our platform helps enterprises execute high skill functions of operations and business development at a large scale simultaneously in multiple geographies PAN India. At the same time, we provide opportunities to learn and earn to the underemployed population in a way that they get the freedom to define their own boundaries around what they want to do and when they want to do.
We are currently operational in more than 200 cities in India and have touched over 200,000 careers in a short span of 18 months. We are funded by VCs based out of India & the US.
Senior HR Executive (Recruitment) would be responsible towards delivering the critical hiring demand and support Awign's aggressive growth plans. The incumbent will partner with business leaders to identify and strategize their short term and long term hiring needs. The ideal candidate should have demonstrated innovation, strategy and should be able to resolve complex recruitment problems.
Duties & Responsibilities :
1) Own and manage the full recruitment life-cycle from JDs and sourcing to interviews and negotiations for all open roles at Awign.
2) Conduct role-specific recruiting via traditional and non-traditional resources such as LinkedIn and Angellist
3) Use market research, networking, social platforms, advanced search tools, employee and external referrals, and community events to source candidates.
4) Ensure candidates have a great experience at every stage of the recruitment process by maintaining fast turnaround times, feedback on rejects, employee focussed negotiations, etc.
5) Liaise with stakeholders to continuously evaluate criticality of open positions, identify gaps in the existing recruitment strategies and develop recruiting best practices to ensure hiring priorities.
6) Keep all stakeholders informed on recruitment by circulating weekly hiring reports with data points across the hiring funnel, status of every open position, feedback on profiles, challenges faced in hiring for a role and so on.
7) Support promoting Awign's employer brand through social media platforms ( Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram etc) and position us as an apt destination to work, network, learn and build one's career.
Induction, On-boarding & Employee engagement :
1) On Selection, Issue Offer Letter, On Joining, Appointment Letter with Brief on Agreement / Policies.
2) Orient New Joinees on the Policies, Procedures & Culture, Gather & File relevant Documents of New Joinees.
3) Introduce New Joinee to the Team & Supervisor / Manager, Orient on various Communication Channels of the Organisation.
4) Coordinate with concerned Stakeholders for arranging basic things for the New Joinee: Seating, Laptop, Email id etc.
5) Drive employee engagement activities by collaborating with FunCo Team in Awign.
Attendance, Leave Records & other Formalities :
1) Maintain Attendance of Employees / Associates, Employee Leave Tracking.
2) Escalate Incidents / Cases of Indiscipline, Prepare & Issue all relevant HR letters/ documents.
3) Track employees on Probation & due for Confirmation, Issue Confirmation Letters.
4) Maintain employee file updated with all details.
Skills Required :
1) Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Good oral communication skills in hindi
2) Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload and work well under pressure.
3) Must have good judgment, be able to maintain confidentiality and work with minimal supervision.
4) Proficient in Microsoft Word, Spreadsheet and G Suite tools.
5) Good knowledge of social media recruitment.
Qualification/Experience Required :
The ideal candidate will be an inspiring and confident team player with :
1) Bachelors/ Masters ( MBA preferred ) with 2-4 years of experience in hiring for tech and non-tech positions.
2) Experience in a progressive startup is desirable.
3) Ability to effectively influence and drive toward results in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER :
1) Opportunity to work directly with the Directors and witnessing the highest levels of decision making.
2) Fast-paced and challenging work environment where you would never fall short of interesting problems which can be solved with data, logic, common sense, research, strategy and psychology.
3) A culture where actions and efforts get valued more than words and also gets visualized in tangible growth.
4) Unconventional performance driven career growth.
5) Flexi work hours, work from home option & Free lunch, Tea and Snacks.