Awign - Senior Director/AVP - Operations (8-10 yrs)
Awign is a work fulfillment platform with a mission of organizing & fulfilling enterprise work digitally with human aspirations & humanized efforts. We work with enterprises to take up intricate work across service lines of Auditing, due diligence, Operation, Business Development, Exam proctoring, Data moderation & Last mile ops which have to be done in distributed locations PAN India at a large scale. We break it down into more uni-skill tasks and get them done - end to end - through highly trained 10 lakh gig workers who go on the ground and complete tasks in 500+ cities PAN India. So far we have completed over 7 million tasks with the help of 1 million gig workforces.
Awign was started by 3 IIT graduates in 2016 and today we are a team of 300+ employees. The company has raised around 10M $ through multiple rounds of funding previously and now Awign Raises $15Mn In Series B, Co-Led By Bertelsmann India, Amicus Capital and Michael & Susan Dell foundation.
As per ASSOCHAM reports, gig economy sector in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of 17% and is likely to be valued at $455 billion by 2023. With the growing popularity of gig jobs among the youth, the number of gig workers is sure to be on a rise. Besides, companies are also interested to hire gig workers owing to many advantages like low cost to the company and easy hiring process.
Awign in news
- This is an opportunity to build and execute large scale projects from the ground up. We are looking for someone to lead the vertical. The person should have excellent communication skills, strong business acumen and data analysis skills.
- The responsibilities of AVP Operations include formulating strategies, ensuring regulatory compliance, and managing the implementation of Projects. You should also design policies and ensure that customer service is up to standard.
- To be successful as a AVP Operations, you should demonstrate solid leadership and analytical skills, exhibit strong business acumen, as well as a commitment to productivity. Ultimately, a competent AVP Operations should ensure staff productivity.
Primary Responsibilities :
- To lead, motivate, and develop high performing teams within a time-sensitive and demanding environment in order to deliver on meeting the team's KPIs.
- You will build and manage an organization that operates with reliable operating standards.
- You will strengthen culture by example and be accountable for the delivery of results by your teams.
- You will interact and collaborate with Awign's leadership, constantly improving our level of service to customers whether through exceeding on agreed service levels, suggesting improvements to support logic, or designing structures to best run our operations.
- You will own the customer experience through our resolution channels. You will be responsible for achieving overall satisfaction of our customers along with compliance.
- Leading and managing 6-9 direct reports and 100+ indirect reportees to offer the best Customer experience.
- Manage the administration and execution of the team's goals, measurement of goal attainment, evolving and driving various sales processes involving alignment between multiple teams
- Strategizing and executing projects aligned with the company vision and setting timelines to reach those goals.
- Drives creation of quality initiatives, process change initiatives, and other Change SixSigma initiatives to enable the Functional Areas to meet and exceed Business Plan.
- Measures performance, provides feedback, and holds Operations Manager accountable for their performance and the performance of their lines of business.
- Takes proactive steps to ensure that best practices are shared across all departments and among the network.
- Works on improving process efficiency and setting up new processes required for operations.
- Setting the vision and direction of the team by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals.
- Monitoring real time service levels and schedule adherence.
- Exhibits sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results.
- 8 -10 years of direct management experience, managing teams of 100+ reportees including leadership roles.
- We are looking for highly engaged people managers and you must be passionate about coaching and mentoring.
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree
- Experience working within a high-growth, technology company would be highly beneficial -
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior management.
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment in stressful situations.
- Excellent communications skills with an ability to convey strategic direction to all levels within the organization and senior leadership.
- Business process and system design experience
- Proven history of complex program management and organizational change management
- Experience leading the development of department strategy & prioritization of deliverables and tasks.
- Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization, and to create a vision and organization that can scale quickly.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.