Awign - Manager - Workforce Onboarding (3-6 yrs)
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- Awign is a heavily funded start-up with 100+ employees founded by 3 IIT Alumni. We use a unique tech platform to do project execution for clients like Swiggy, Zomato, OYO rooms, policy bazar etc using on-demand workforce. We are the first company in India to develop a Uber model for work.
- We are creating India's largest network of the on-demand workforce. Our platform helps enterprises execute high skill functions of operations and business development at a large scale simultaneously in multiple geographies PAN India. At the same time, we provide opportunities to learn and earn to the underemployed population in a way that they get the freedom to define their own boundaries around what they want to do and when they want to do.
- We are currently operational in more than 200 cities in India and have touched over 200,000 careers in a short span of 18 months. We are funded by VCs based out of India & the US.
We are looking for a result driven and aggressive individual to take up the role of Manager- Workforce Experience for the Client Engagement Team. As part of this role, you would:
1. Manage a team of 10-12 executives.
2. Manage entire team operation in terms of work allocation, training of resources, keeping track of team member's work and giving feedback to them.
3. Train internal team in relevant soft skills and interview skills to improve candidates experience.
4. Skill mapping of huge number of student workforce based on project requirement.
5. Build scalable processes for effective screening and selection of workforce.
6. Work closely with Tech team to come-up with various product level developments with respect to screening, selecting, skills mapping and utilizing of workforce.
Skills and Experience
1. 3- 5 years relevant experience.
2. Must have Team handling experience
3. Very good communication and soft skills
4. Strong command of english and Hindi
5. Customer care experience in international BPO is desirable
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
1) Opportunity to work directly with the Directors and witnessing the highest levels of decision making.
2) Opportunity to learn from some of the best people in the industry.
3) Fast-paced and challenging work environment where you would never fall short of interesting problems which can be solved with data, logic, common sense, research, strategy and psychology.
4) A culture where actions and efforts get valued more than words and also gets visualized in tangible growth.
5) Unconventional Career growth