Awign - Manager - Inside Sales (1-4 yrs)
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- Awign is a heavily funded start-up with 100+ employees founded by 3 IIT Alumni. We use a unique tech platform to do project execution for clients like Swiggy, Zomato, OYO rooms, policy bazar etc using on-demand workforce. We are the first company in India to develop a Uber model for work.
- We are creating India's largest network of the on-demand workforce. Our platform helps enterprises execute high skill functions of operations and business development at a large scale simultaneously in multiple geographies PAN India. At the same time, we provide opportunities to learn and earn to the underemployed population in a way that they get the freedom to define their own boundaries around what they want to do and when they want to do.
- We are currently operational in more than 200 cities in India and have touched over 200,000 careers in a short span of 18 months. We are funded by VCs based out of India & the US.
We are looking for a result driven and aggressive individual for leading Inside Sales. As part of this role, you would:
1. Conduct research across various traditional and modern sectors (Retail, FMCG, BFSI, and Consumer Healthcare) to discover and explore new use cases.
2. Take responsibility for finding prospect clients for each business vertical/use case and extract all the vital details of every prospective client.
3. Identify the list of correct personnel working in each prospect client across the internal relevant departments who might be an ideal person for taking up our proposition.
4. Scout LinkedIn (and other tools) to extract the contact details of the correct personnel as extracted in the above step. You would also have to leverage the network of each and every person working or associated with us.
5. Reach out to them through emails and calls. The motive would be to set up the first sales call.
6. Manage the funnel of all the prospect leads until they get converted (Pipeline Management)
7. Maintain detailed minutes of every sales call/meeting.
8. Take complete responsibility for preparing all documentation required at every level in the sales funnel. This would involve preparing and validating sales decks, MoUs, NDAs, etc.
9. Learn the art of pitching to clients and slowly take up the responsibility of first level interactions with all the prospect leads.
In a nutshell, the individual will directly work with the founders and take up complete responsibility of managing our sales funnel from the grass root level.
Skills and Experience
1. Overall experience - 1-4 years. Experience in Business Development would be preferred.
2. Experience of working in a startup is preferred.
3. Must be aggressive towards ensuring customer satisfaction at any cost and also driving increased revenue month on month.
4. Must have impeccable verbal and written communication skills (Both English and Hindi).
5. Must have excellent relationship management skills.
6. Critical business thinking is essential.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
1) Opportunity to work directly with the Directors and witnessing the highest levels of decision making.
2) Opportunity to learn from some of the best people in the industry.
3) A fast-paced and challenging work environment where you would never fall short of interesting problems which can be solved with data, logic, common sense, research, strategy and psychology.
4) A culture where actions and efforts get valued more than words and also gets visualized intangible growth.
5) Unconventional Career growth
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.