Awign - Functional Head - Operations - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (4-8 yrs)
- Awign is a job tech company started in 2016 with the mission of organizing & fulfilling enterprise work digitally with human aspirations & humanized efforts. Awign creates a bridge between companies & gig-workers by not only providing manpower to these enterprises but also taking the complete onus of finding the gig-workers, mapping them to the work, training them, managing them and getting quality outcomes for the enterprises. All enterprises have to do is give Awign their requirements, and the entire management is taken care of by the Awign team.
- For the gig workers, Awign is not just a platform to find a job, but they also receive the required training and guidance to finish the work seamlessly, thus they not only earn, but get to learn as well.
- We are looking for a highly driven and ambitious person with the drive to lead multi-layered teams and who place an inordinate amount of importance on learning and improvising. With a relentless focus on execution, you need to be highly data-driven and have a higher-than-normal sense of ownership.
- Prior experience in Operations/procurement/program management/ process standardisation is mandatory.
Duties And Responsibilities :
1. Setup operational systems and processes and run the operations function for your respective Vertical.
2. Take up existing projects and optimize them by closely working with the product team.
3. Own the P&L for projects and take new initiatives to drive additional revenue.
4. Handle general operations which include daily execution, driving volume, tracking progress, highlighting flags and daily reporting.
5. Set goals/KPI/target for the entire (30 +) team members.
6. Execute complex operations and solve problems persistently and at a lightning speed.
7. Responsible for client experience, handling all client escalations and solving them systematically.
8. Accountable for the cost of operations, driving efficiency and productivity to drive lean operations.
Required Skills And Experience :
1. 4 - 7 years of relevant experience
2. You should be Team Leader with an objective approach towards goal setting and monitoring.
3. You should be very good at problem-solving, analytical skills, data-driven focused decision making.
4. You should have good people management, team building and program management skills.
5. Strong Stakeholder Management skills to deal with business development, transformation, Design and internal operations teams.
6. Strongly inclined to do high quality and impactful work in a dynamic and unstructured environment.
7. Higher than normal sense of ownership with a clear bias for action.
8. Must have impeccable verbal and written communication skills (Both English and Hindi).
9. Educational qualification from tier-one institutes (IITs/NITs/IIMs etc)