HR at AWC Software Pvt. Ltd.
Views:135 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
AWC Software - Sales Manager - Salesforce (5-10 yrs)
Salesforce - Sales Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Regional Sales Manager /Sales Manager / Strategic Account Executive who can find, support, and grow our largest customers and continue to challenge them to increase the existing business.
- We expect you to develop your leads, transform the imagination of customers, close, and grow strategic mega-deals. We value a tenacious work ethic and being relentlessly resourceful.
WHO YOU ARE:
1. Relentless work ethic and dedication toward customers
2. Fast learner with a high level of energy, positivity, and curiosity
3. A thoroughbred hunter ; excited at the prospect of networking, finding leads, and winning our next largest customers.
4. Competitive and collaborative in equal measure
5. A natural extrovert ; Passionate about technology and how this relates to solutions for customer and end-user benefit
6. A compulsive winner
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
1. Own your area of responsibility, engaging with large organizations to ensure our continued regional success and attainment of significant new business
2. Identify our next biggest customers
3. Use proven methodologies to gain traction and ultimately win significant new logos
4. Form relationships with CXO's of Large Enterprises.
5. Uncover & drive opportunities with an annual value in excess of $1MM
6. Manage and grow any accounts you are responsible for increasing traction and awareness
7. Use your extensive relationships and networking skills to win and upsell new and existing accounts
8. Be an expert in the AWC's proposition and your prospect's business, create custom presentations, and work with Sales Engineering/Presales to present according to known requirements from your prospects and customers.
9. Report and forecast accurately, deliver internal business reviews, and ensure
1. Experience in selling Business Applications/Salesforce.com products to CIO's, IT Heads, Business users, developers, product managers, etc.
2. Established network with large digital 1st organizations and/or System Integrators.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
1. 5-10 Years of Technology field face-to-face sales experience working with CIO's, CTO's developers, and product managers
2. Experience in identifying significant, new, and compelling opportunities within large and/or fast-growing organizations
3. Demonstrated ability to close large complex sales opportunities
4. Able to orchestrate significant opportunities
5. Exceptional verbal and written communication