Avyay - Strategic Executive Assistant - IIM/XLRI/ISB (8-12 yrs)
Diversity Candidates Preferred
Strategic EA :
- Avyay is the newest brain child of the Goel Ganga Corporation. With 30 years of experience in the industry, we have over 40,000 happy customers in 4 cities. (You can get more information on https://www.goelganga.com/index.php).
- What we do: It's 2019 and India is one of the fastest growing economies in the world. To stand out in this raging market you need to be known. Recall is everything, and that is exactly where our expertise comes in. We provide End-to End sales and marketing solutions for real estate developers. We have over 18 ongoing residential projects and 10 commercial projects that include the World Trade Center, Nagpur.
The Strategic EA will be a part of the MD's office and will drive and support the following :
Planning and Review :
- The candidate should have good exposure to conceptualization, implementation, and review process of annual or quarterly plans either at organizational level, or at a department level.
- The ideal candidate should be able to independently review achievement of organizational goals against planned roadmap, and should be able to constantly monitor how departments/ teams are moving towards their respective goal(s), and report any deviation.
- He/she with the help of meaningful data, should help departments/ teams in making them understand the deviations and help them improve upon.
- The candidate should have ability to crunch, manage, and report data in the most appropriate formats for the stakeholders. She/ he should be able to derive meaningful insights from the data available.
Managing MD's Office :
- Acts as a liaison between CEO and department heads
- Conduct research, prepare correspondence, expense and statistical reporting
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
- Manage travel and correspondence
Ideal Candidate profile :
- 8 -12 years of work experience in a similar profile
- MBA / CA from Top Tier Business School - IIM / XLRI / ISB
- Should have strong written and oral communication skills
- Should have worked with CXO/D level stakeholders in the past
- Efficient in Microsoft Office tools such as PPT, Excel, Project etc
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced growth environment
- Work with multiple stakeholders and manage cordial relations with multiple departments
- Ability to think Strategically and manage data driven decision making
- Someone with a go getter attitude and ability to work with no or little supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Should be able to uphold a strict level of confidentiality
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.