Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:589 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
AVP - Workforce Management - Contact Centre/BPO (15-20 yrs)
AVP Workforce Management (WFM) - Global MNC Contact Centre / BPO
- Leads the Global WFM COE (Forecasting, Scheduling and RFP / RFI Solutions) for the organization.
- Develops creative WFM solutions to suit and address prospective customers' business problems.
- Works closely with various stakeholders across the organization and supports the Sales team with creative WFM solutions to address all RFP / RFI requirements.
- Forms effective partnerships with various contact centre operations, business unit leadership, and corporate support functions to understand and address organizational forecasting and scheduling requirements.
- Develops and presents various forecasting, scheduling, and staffing simulations to advise impact on service delivery and costs.
- Ensures development and execution of organizational and site-level long-term forecasts and workforce budgets.
- Identifies technology needs related to areas of responsibility; initiates and implements industry leading technology and process improvement projects for the S&F COE team.
- Ensures contact center and other supported service operations achieve required service level, cost targets, and overall performance metrics through development and implementation of optimal recruiting and staffing processes.
- Develops, communicates, and continuously assesses position requirements for direct reports; coaches colleagues to improve individual and team performance against established metrics.
- Identifies opportunities to enhance scheduling efficiency, forecasting accuracy, and effectiveness in response to changing business needs and client segment requirements.
- Engages with Operations teams to discuss long and short-term forecasts, impact of procedural and process changes, and other staffing and operational effectiveness issues.
- Give timely inputs to WFM Service Delivery teams to maximise revenue and optimise cost
- Manage WFM function (Team) within allocated budget
- Proactively reduce WFM cost
- Maintains strong governance on COE delivery, team performance and reports to the WFM leadership.
Candidate Profile :
- 15+ years of work experience and currently working as Senior Manager / AVP WFM in a Global MNC Contact Centre / BPO.
Skill Set Requirement:
- Fundamentally a strong people manager & mature leader
- Excellent communication skills, Creative, and should display effective thought leadership.
- Outcome focused, with thought clarity
- Experience working on WFM tools like NICE, Verint, Aspect and other leading WFO's
- Understanding of various statistical models and new gen technology used in Call centre forecasting and scheduling solutions.
- Six Sigma and COPC Certification will be an added advantage.
- Strong ownership and can-do attitude, dealing with ambiguity
- High IQ and EQ
Interested candidates can call us @ 040-27801263 / 8977001402.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.