Owner at Transcend HR Solutions
Views:473 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
AVP/VP - Transaction Advisory - Investment Banking - Private Equity/Venture Capital (6-9 yrs)
Grade: AVP / Vice President
Department: Transaction Advisory
Experience: 9 + Years
Qualification: MBA / CA
- Support director on every deal. Ownership of all deal related collateral - Deck, Data Pack [Historical financial and operating data that syncs with the story and deck], Financial model [including common size analysis and growth analysis].
- Be able to flesh out an agreed story to complete deck by working with vendors/ team [Involves getting the data from Client and fleshing each slide].
- Projections in Financial Model and Historical Data in Data pack need to be similar format or relatable. Grip on data that goes into projections especially data that will play out during a process. Not more than 5% deviation on projection during process.
- Be able to pattern match and align story data pack and model and highlight strengths and weaknesses of the company to the director. Be able to respond to additional data requests during process as requested by Director.
- Be able to create possible FAQ pack/FAQ Data ahead of Curve. Should be able to handle investor call on collaterals owned by them. Be able to Market Size.
- Be able to manage the associate and coach the person to deliver the desired output. Be willing to spend the time needed to augment the training provided by the company. Ability to get the best out and train the associate on what is expected including TAT/ rigour, technical info etc.
Ability to handle conversations with the principal/ associate in the funds and hold their own to defend the business model/ numbers/ competitive landscape etc. Ability to coach the founder on what each investor is looking for so that we make every meeting high impact.
Mahesh Chowgule HR
Transcend HR Solutions