Director at Alpha Orion Consultants
Views:2745 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
AVP/VP - Regulatory Compliance - Banking Sector (8-15 yrs)
- Responsible for posses in-depth knowledge of Regulatory Compliances i.e. Company Law, SEBI (ICDR), SEBI (LODR), RBI, Banking Regulations, etc.
- Liaison with government departments, regulatory authorities, and external agencies.
- End to end management of RBI Inspection & other scrutinizes of Bank and closure of observations made.
- Conducting training sessions on compliance and regulatory matters for staff.
- Co-ordinate for the comprehensive review and reporting on compliance issues and take actions
- Looking after all Governance, Risk & Compliance aspects of the Company and reporting before the Board/ Committee.
- Appointment of Internal Auditor in Compliances.
- Member of all the Internal Management Committee of the Bank mandated by RBI.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.