Founder & Director at hCapital Executive Search
Views:1264 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
AVP/VP - Real Estate Lending - Origination - NBFC (10-16 yrs)
About the Client:
The client is a Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC) registered with Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as ND-SI (Non-Deposit taking systemically important) and is listed on both the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and the National Stock Exchange (NSE).
The company lends primarily to three sectors:
- Real Estate Lending: The client provides short to medium term loans to real estate developers at different stages of project implementation including the project approval stage funding or as a last mile funding
- SME and Retail Lending:The client provides financial solutions for micro, small and medium entity/s by providing short to medium term loans for acquiring capital assets like machinery /equipment, Loan against property (LAP), Loan against Property Rentals, etc.
Job Title: AVP / VP - Real Estate Lending (Origination)
Product: Construction Finance / Real Estate Finance
Relevant Experience: 10+ Yrs of experience of Construction Funding/Builder Funding /Developer funding from any Bank / NBFC / PE Funds / IPC / Investment Bank.
1. Business Development:
- Development of a pan - India developer database
- Identification of decision makers within target companies
- Initiation of communication & understanding developer funding requirements
2. Deal Operationalization:
- Deal data & documentation tracking and management (SPOC to handle documentation & data)
- Managing logistics for deal execution
3. Client Management & Monitoring:
- Client relationship management through the life cycle of the transaction
- Ensure continuous communication with existing clients and sharing relevant information with Credit & Monitoring teams
4. Branding and Networking:
- Track events / forums for company to participate in from a networking & BD standpoint
- Identify opportunities to enhance organisation visibility and standing in print and electronic media