Consultant at Michael Page International
Views:726 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
AVP/VP - Membership Sales & Business Development - HNI Clients - BFSI (8-10 yrs)
Overview of the Role: The candidate will be majorly responsible for Campden Club's membership sales through outbound sales efforts, networking and cultivating member referrals. The candidate must be well-polished, enthusiastic and demonstrate success in developing and executing a strategic membership sales and marketing plan. This position requires a self-starter with outside sales and marketing experience. The candidate is expected to model and promote Campden's mission, values and guiding principles.
Key Job Role:
- Prospect for qualified leads for membership and create traffic through mailers, referrals, outreach, etc.
- Reach out to prospective members and execute an effective conversion plan.
- Consistently look for opportunities to gain new members and elevate service levels.
- Engage in opportunities that positively impact the member experience.
- Develop and maintain relationships with current members to ensure retention.
- Strengthen the Member prospect database and ensure constant rebuilding effort.
- Reach and surpass monthly sales projections.
- Aid in building and managing two major CFC conferences and smaller Roundtables.
- Marketing of conferences and membership events to ensure maximum participation
- Attendance at all CFC events
For this position, we seek applicants with Master's degrees from top-tier colleges or universities with relevant work experience. The following factors will strengthen an applicant's candidacy:
- Post Graduate with 8 to 10 years of Industry experience
- An understanding of the Indian Family Business and UHNWI market.
- Superior communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting using a variety of communication channels(telephone, e-mail, in-person, etc.);
- Excellent client services skills, outgoing, motivational and friendly conduct
- Ability to build relationships with existing and prospective members
- Ability to resolve conflicts in a professional & tactful manner
- Work cooperatively with other members of the team to fulfill the overall mission of the business
- Ability to multi-task and learn quickly
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial/leadership skills
CFC is seeking bright, positive and flexible people who also:
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors;
- Utilize superior analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth, and lead others to do the same;
- Express a strong desire to work in a team;
- Respond effectively to management direction and clients- needs;
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time.
- Campden Family Connect is the first of its kind venture between RAAY - the Amit Patni Family office, Arihant Patni and Campden Wealth, UK (www.campdenwealth.com) in the family office and family business space.
- Campden Family Connect is the pre-eminent membership network for India's ultra-high net worth community, family business owners and their family offices. Campden Family Connect delivers both local and global networking opportunities and access to international best practices in family business, family office and generational education.
- The Patni family is pioneer in the field of IT in India and went on to build a global IT outsourcing business spanning over a period of 4 decades. The family has constantly recognized the next wave of innovation, which also led them to become one of the very few to establish the concept of family office in India back in 2006. However, even after years, the concept of family offices in India remains nascent with very few fully owned family offices unlike markets such as UK, US and Europe. To address this scenario, the Patnis have entered into a joint venture with Campden Wealth to set up a premier global membership community for ultra-high net worth families in India.
- Campden Wealth, UK is an independent family owned business providing unrivalled knowledge and intelligence to a community of the world's wealthiest families, their family office and ultra-high net worth investors since 1987. Campden Wealth further enhanced its global private wealth arena with the acquisition of the Institute for Private Investors (IPI) - the leading membership of private investors in the United States in 2011. Their global community includes over 1300 family principals from 30 countries.
- Campden Family Connect aspires to establish a premier Indian ultra-high net worth membership community providing business families global reach across other business families. What distinguishes Campden Family Connect network is the membership criteria that enrolls only principals of families. These members are supported by globally flavoured initiatives in the form of peer-to-peer networking events, pioneering research work, progressive publication material and advanced education programs
More about CFC: www.campdenfamilyconnect.com