CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:722 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
AVP/VP/Lead - HR Learning & Development - Insurance (6-10 yrs)
Learning & Development Lead - AVP/VP HR
Company: A Leading Fortune Professional Services Company
Seeking Learning & Development Lead AVP/VP HR
Experience : 6 to 10 Years MBA from a Premium Institute & L&D, Coaching Certification
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Interfaces with L&D's internal colleagues on understanding and caters to their Learning requirements.
- Monitor and manage the quality of training delivery and relationships with training delivery partners.
- Understands colleagues and Business needs in a way that appropriate learning solutions can be implemented
- Assists L&D Leader in designing training modules as required.
- Delivers behavioral training programs.
- Leads and coaches the team in meeting the key priorities of the L&D function while working to meet deliverables.
- Participates in goal setting, conduct performance appraisal.
- Works closely with counterparts from other locations including APAC
- Establishes networks and build a relationship with internal customers, stakeholders and team members within the organization.
- Is a rapid change agent and Participates in organizational change efforts.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 6 and up to 10 years of experience focused largely in the L&D function of a large multinational corporation preferably in a Professional Services or BFSI Company
- Post-Graduation MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations/Training/ MBA from a reputed institute.
- Proven Experience as Manager or at similar level.
- Have a strong working knowledge of L&D foundation concepts and processes.
- Demonstrated functional knowledge of training needs assessment, conceptualization, design, development, delivery, pre-training knowledge benchmarking, post-training evaluation.
- Have working knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Possess strong and demonstrable presentation and facilitation skills and be able to handle multiple audiences.
- Possess outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong experience in managing projects in the L&D function.
- Have excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Ownership and end-to-end ownership of deliverables.
Role: Human Resources-Other
Industry Type: Insurance
Functional Area: Human Resources
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Human Resources - Other