HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:1552 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
AVP/VP - IT Risk Assessment - VAPT - Independent Technical Testing Team - Investment Bank (10-18 yrs)
AVP / VP for Top Global Investment Bank.
Position Purpose :
Independent Technical Testing (ITT) in one of the activities of the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Risk department. BNPP is looking for the Head of ISPL ITT team, which will help with his team to identify and reduce risks on the information system (alignment of strategy with business needs, software development life cycle, IT project management, IT architecture, IT security ) and thus improve the Bank business as usual. The Group is engaged in an important transformation process, including outsourcing functions or applications redesigning.
Direct Responsibilities :
- Steer and lead the technical testing activities such as deep assessments, control inspection and Red Team, carried out by a team currently composed of 4 generalist and technical auditors ;
- Develop methodologies and tools for the achievements of assignments (including the development of the internal technical laboratory)
- Ensure the steering of the 2nd line of defence activities
- Verify the quality, relevance and traceability of the team's assessments and the preparation of assessment reports ;
- Provide IT and Cyber Risk Management advice to business and production teams.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in ICT domains
- 7+ in security and technology assessments for VP, 5+ Years in security and technology assessments for AVP
- Overall experience 12+ for VP position, 10+ for AVP position
- Strong capacity of problem solving, presentation skills, and consulting
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders and technical staff
- Strong experience in project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Recognized experience in cyber security (Pen Test, IAM, data protection, resiliency)
- Customer oriented vision, best technical solution not always aligned to business constraints
- Excellent understanding of Cyber environment fundamental- s, cyber risks and cyber threats
- Excellent understanding of risk management protocols and the concept of "3 defence lines."
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.