HR Recruiter at Global Headhunters
Views:4708 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
AVP/VP - Investment Banking - Real Estate Sector (6-11 yrs)
1. Company: A leading Investment Banking firm
2. Location: Ahmedabad/ Bangalore
3. Role: Assistant VP/Vice President - Investment Banking
4. Sector: Real Estate
- The firm is an Investment Bank with focus upon Real Estate sector with offices in Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Bangalore, Ahmedabad & Hyderabad.
- They provide transactions services across M&A, Equity and Structured Financing, Corporate and Financial Restructuring, Corporate Strategy
Overall Purpose of the Position:
- Deal Origination, end to end handling of the transaction and building the revenue pot of the firm.
- The incumbent should have eye for Detail, relationships with relevant players in the sector & sectoral knowledge
Responsible for overseeing the following areas:
1. End to end Relationship Management with select Real estate Developers of any of the 3 operational business locations/cities across India (Mumbai, Ahmedabad and Bengaluru).
2. Analysis of various Financial and other statements for Investment Banking proposal(s), in the space of Structured Finance,
3. Debt Syndication (domestic and international finance), Private Equity, Public Equity, M&A, Advisory Services for
4. Capital and Corporate Structuring / Re-structuring.
5. Data compilation/collation on the potential targets/prospects, the industry, sector, analyze the target company based on the available information, including financial and generic analysis.
6. Preparation of pitch books/presentation/ discussion material (PowerPoint or otherwise) for the potential targets/prospects, wherein the credentials of the Firm are well presented, apart from the pitch being made to the prospective clients
7. Prepare Fact Packs / Prospect Notes in case of each of the potential targets/prospects.
8. Provide all the required inputs of the potential client/prospects to the management and settle the Pitch Books / Fact Packs, as the case may be.
9. Maintaining database and MIS of the potential targets/prospects for showing them various ideas /options/prospects in various other options.
10. Co-ordinate with the execution team for deal processing, once the requisite mandates are signed.oks / Fact
1.Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision.
2.Working knowledge of deal structuring and closing principals.
3.Strong communication and networking skills.
4.Impeccable research, quantitative and analytical skills, especially in explaining market events.
5.Ability to organize and track overlapping tasks and assignments, with frequent priority changes.
6.Strong financial modeling skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.