Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:1529 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:253
AVP/VP - Investment Banking (5-15 yrs)
Firm is one of India's leading investment banking firm offering independent advisory services on fund raising and M&A to emerging growth & mid-market segment corporate clients and institutional investors. The firm's name stand for "growth" and the company is committed to bring about growth for its clients. Their expertise covers raising project finance and mezzanine capital; structuring buy-outs, sell-offs and spin-offs; and negotiating partnerships and alliances.
Founded in 2010, it has built a reputation for high quality results in this space especially in Technology, Consumer, Healthcare, Logistics, Chemicals, BFSI and associated sectors.
Role Details & Working structure:
- Independent full-time role reporting to Apex Leadership with an opportunity to seize quick learning in a small but intellectually stimulating team.
Key Responsibilities of the role holder:
- Team Building: Supervise and review the work of Analysts & Associates on various transactions and other corporate work
- Advisory: Lead and support clients through the expansion of corporate and personal enterprise
- Governance: Maintain comprehensive knowledge of regulatory and legal issues in the financial industry
- Primarily the role holder will support the Leadership team in meeting client requirements across their service offerings.
- Detailed delivery for role holder includes but may not be limited to:
Sourcing: Research and Sector knowledge build up enabling sourcing of Leads, Making Client develop institutional relationships with potential clients as well as PE/VC investor community. pitches.
Deal Structuring & Execution: Active involvement with origination to execution of the mandate by closely working with all deal team members and prioritizing efforts to meet project timelines. Evaluating mandates, creating deal collaterals, creating go-to-market plan, accompanying client for calls/meetings with investors and taking the deal to closure.
- Managing Client and Investor relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excitement for relationship building & staying abreast of market developments
- Expertise in analyzing data (Strong financial modelling and overall advanced excel skills) and deriving sound recommendations
- Energy & Enthusiasm to work on tight deadlines during busy seasons and as demand warrants
Preferred Educational Qualifications & Work experience:
- Engineering & MBA (Finance) from a reputed Tier 1 Institute; And/or CA/CFA/FRM candidates with significant exposure in Investment banking could also apply
- 5+ years of work experience in M&A Advisory/ Transaction Advisory teams of Consulting firms, Investment banking firms will be a desirable match
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.