Recruiter at Task Staffing
Views:1044 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
AVP/VP - Fund Raising - CA/IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (8-17 yrs)
-Candidates from Investment Banking/Private Equity firms only -
AVP/ VP- Investment Banking- Gift City
Experience: 8-10 years of experience in Investment Banking or Private Equity
Qualification: MBA (Tier 1) or CA (rank holder) will be preferred.
- Connect and independently handle discussions with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of financial concepts
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple engagements and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Ability to quickly evaluation and analyse financial information
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- High level of attention to details
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, as well as strong writing & communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with senior professionals in an engagement team
- Take charge of internal and external stakeholder management required for setting up Alternate Investment Funds (AIFs) in GIFT City
- Assist the business and legal team in a various activities to be carried for fundraising at GIFT City for multiple strategies across bank.
Evaluation of Transactions (Sector Agnostic):
- Preparation/review of business plan, valuations and other financial analysis for potential investments
- Engage in transaction process involving interacting with counterparties, financial / legal advisors, internal approvals
- Due diligence for target opportunities, carrying out market underwriting and liaising with advisors appointed on the transaction, handling documentation and structuring for the transactions
Financial Modelling: Preparation of excel models for fundraising and investment opportunities, with accuracy of output
Analytical Skills: A sound understanding of analytical principles & financial conceptual understanding is required. Ability to translate the understanding to real world situations & financial modelling skills are essential
Research & Analysis: The candidate is expected to show initiative to source data from multiple channels, carry out thorough analysis and come up with insights which are critical for investment decision making.