Consultant at Michael Page
Views:3102 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
AVP/VP - Finance/Investor Relations/Business Planning & Analysis - Family Office (8-10 yrs)
Family Office - 40%
- Act as an advisor to Promoters on new investment ideas, managing the investment process and implementing best practices
- Work directly with stakeholders across the deal value chain i.e. sourcing new ideas, due diligence, investment recommendations and portfolio management. Deals to be spread across the spectrum of listed equity, debt and PE/VC deals, amongst others.
- Build and maintain financial models, deep dive into company financials, industry research, company/Promoter profiles, comparable valuation, competitive landscaping, etc.
- Relationship Management will be a key aspect of the role. This will include forming new relationships as well as deepening relations with existing advisors, brokers, Institutional fund managers and family-based stakeholders.
- Closely monitor financial press and keep track of macroeconomic & market trends, opportunities, risks and new products.
- Actively planning and advising on taxation-related matters
- Drive the reporting and record keeping function
- Consolidated performance and cash flow reports on pre-agreed frequency, including benchmark analysis
- Maintaining an online reporting system
- Tax computation and advance reporting/intimation to the family
C.Risk management and future planning
- Overall Risk Management with respect to current systems and processes
- Evaluating optimal investment structures
- Evaluating tax- and regulatory-efficient modes of wealth transfer
- Adoption of a family charter outlining the key family goals, family policies and processes
Internal Corporate Finance Role - 25%
- Support to CEO and Chairman office in strategic & operational overview of Business Performance across verticals
- Finalisation of revenue budget for each of the mall for a financial year
- Finalisation of expense budget for each of the mall for a financial year
- Finalisation of capital expenditure for each of the mall for a financial year
- Active co-ordination with various Business heads and units and Periodic review of actuals versus various budgets set for the year; Reporting/highlighting gaps and concerns if any.
(III)Investor Relations - 25%
A. Existing Shareholder Relations
- Manage communication with the Chairman's office and MD's office, Board and Shareholders, including preparation of board presentations, key business presentations and providing regular updates on the business
- Own the board MIS and metrics to be presented to investors. Work with cross-functional teams for preparing the metrics and generating the MIS as per schedule.
- Prepare responses and provide information about the business for ad-hoc requests raised by the board and investors
- Assist MD, Head - IR in conducting meetings with new and existing investors
B. Preparation of Communication Materials
- Updated corporate presentation, Quarterly and annual results presentation,
- Conference calls scripts, Issuing of press release and interactions thereafter,
- Ownership of annual report, sustainability report
- Financial model for analyst interaction
- Benchmarking communication material to international peers; Evaluating and implementing new communication material
C. Investor targeting and enhancement of sell-side analyst coverage
D. Developing new relationships with advisors, sell-side firms, buy-side firms and other financial market participants
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.