Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:760 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
AVP/VP - Finance & Accounts/Procure To Pay - Shared Services - CA (15-25 yrs)
AVP / VP F&A Shared Services (P2P) - Finance & Accounts.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Role entails leading the finance center of excellence which caters as the Global accounting hub at Chennai.
- Leading the procure-to-pay activity for the globe thereby integrating the invoices received for the services purchased, verifying and making payments.
- Leading Revenue accounting and analysis for segments in North America
- Leading Accounting for payroll processed across geographies.
- Responsible for global expense accruals including employee related liabilities and employee benefits
- Preparing the standalone financial statements of subsidiary companies (approx. 20 entities globally)
- Leadership skills
- Strong analytical and conceptual understanding of financial accounting
- Problem solving abilities and managing escalations
- Ability to drive digitisation
- Manage transitions and policy alignments for acquired entities
- Enabling process improvements and bringing about efficiencies
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Chartered Accountant with 15+ years and minimum experience of 7 years in a global shared service center or center of excellence
- Experience in Procure to Pay and management of banking activities beyond bank reconciliations
- Ability to prepare and own separate set of financial statements under Indian and US GAAP
- Experience in indirect tax compliance in the US, UK and Philippines.
- GST compliance in India.
Interested candidates can mail their profiles or call us @ 040-27801263 / 8977001402.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.