AVP/VP - Finance & Accounts (8-14 yrs)
Title: AVP / VP Finance & Accounts
Purpose of Job: Planning and Managing financial administration of the company
Job Components/Responsibilities -
Core Professional Competencies
- Fund Raising
- Strategic Planning
- Corporate Planning, Budgeting & Treasury
- Investor & Lender Reporting
- RBI/Company Law/ All legal Compliances
- Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Operating and Working Capital Management.
- Budget Development, Forecasting and Management, MIS Reporting.
- Handling Audit and Compliance requirements.
- Proficient in Financial Management and handling Corporate Accounts.
- Sound knowledge of Indian Corporate and Taxation Laws.
- Experience working in a Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC)
- Ability to interact with Board of Directors and various levels of Management and staff.
Key Functional Responsibilities
Accounts and Finance
- Managing financial administration, ensuring effective internal controls and maintaining integral accounting system and asset management system.
- Review and Finalization monthly / Quarterly / Yearly Accounts.
- Implementing the corporate accounting policies & Process, integrating them with the business/ work processes.
- Implement internal control programs to enhance the quality of business practices and to safeguard the company's assets
- Implement supporting processes to ensure program accounting requirements are met
- Coordinate with Statutory, Internal and Tax Auditors and ensure compliance with various statutes and control parameters and filing of statutory returns.
MIS and Analysis
- Monthly / Quarterly / Yearly Budget vs. Actual Analysis, Highlighting
- Key Variance to top management
- Review and analysis of Segment wise, client wise profitability report for business improvement and strategic decisions
- Generating on-time, quality, custom reports based on requirements of external stakeholders such as bankers, lenders, investors, etc.
- Coordination with Operations teams ensuring control mechanisms are setup for effective monitoring.
- Preparation and finalization of Annual Operating Plan
- Optimal management of working capital including allocation of funds cross investment options to maximize earnings
- Monthly review of plan, variance analysis and preparation of forecast and revised estimates
- Preparation of various business scenarios for informed decision making of management.
Secretarial and Legal Compliance
- Ensuring compliance with statutory and legal provisions of corporate laws.
Qualifications: - At least 8-12 years experience
- UG - B.com, PG - M.com/ ICWA or equivalent
- Aged below 40 yrs
- High level of self-motivation, determination and confidence in your abilities.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Numeracy and a strong aptitude for mathematics.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and clear logical thinking.
- A keen interest in the financial system combined with excellent commercial awareness.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure, and the willingness to put in the extra hours when needed.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills.
- Computer Knowledge
Competencies & Best Practices for High Performers:
- High social responsibility & Integrity
- Compliance to policies, rules and regulations
- Belief in Teamwork
- People oriented and Goal oriented.
Report to: CEO
Place of work: Bangalore, Indira Nagar
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.