Director at Zalent Consulting
Views:648 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
AVP/VP - Debt Capital Market - Investment Bank (10-18 yrs)
Our client is a leading Merchant Bank, a subsidiary of India's top 5 national banks -
Roles & Responsibilities -
The role will include but not limited to the following:
- Shall lead the team of professionals to provide entire gamut services i.e. Debt Syndication Advisory, Project Appraisal, Debt Placement Services, Structured Finance, Bond & Debentures Issuance, Debt Restructuring, M&A Advisory, Debt Resolution Advisory, TEV Study and LIE Services at leadership level.
- Formulation of Debt syndication strategy and responsible for revenue generation and profitability of debt syndication business.
- Sourcing clients for debt funding requirements and advising them on appropriate structures suitable for their business.
- Advising financial advisory part in Merchant Banking assignment.
- Placing before the management the progress /critical issues relating to the assignment being handled from time to time.
- Achieve targets for Revenue and Profitability within a given time-frame (weekly, monthly, quarterly).
- Should have excellent relationship with Banks, FIs, and NBFCs at various levels. Should have excellent experience in liaison with Banks, FIs, and NBFCs.
- Should have excellent communication skills and understanding of Bank functioning, Bank products, Bank policies especially relating to lending, credit facilities, restructuring, resolution of stressed assets etc.
- General insight into working of various industry segments and their special needs.
- Should ensure successful completion of the assignment within timelines.
- Should have excellent knowledge of preparation and review of financial model and hands on experience of preparation of information memorandum, Credit Appraisal Note and any other documentation or information that may be required by lenders / investors to ensure successful deal closure.
- Experience in Syndication, Project Finance Advisory, Refinancing, Debt Restructuring, Debentures/ Bond Issuance/ Merger & Acquisition, M&A Advisory in distressed assets/NCLT Advisory and Resolution plan.
- Should have proven track record of an Investment Banker.
- Strong Relationship Management & Interpersonal Skills
- Sound operational process knowledge of Credit appraisal, due diligence and legal documentation.
- Knowledge of MS Office
Steel, Chemical, Power, Renewables, Roads, Transport, Infrastructure, Healthcare etc.