AVP/VP - Corporate Finance & Investment Banking - BFSI - CA/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (10-15 yrs)
Designation: AVP / VP - Corporate Finance and Investment Banking
1. Responsible for leading end-to-end execution of sell side and buy side M&A and Private Equity transactions which includes origination, financial modeling, preparation of Information Memorandum, discussion with investors, valuation, negotiations, legal documentation and closing for all transactions and managing integrations.
2. Plan, create and execute excellent communication to various stakeholders the accurate information regarding the merger and acquisition strategies and integration processes, etc.
3. Should play critical role Venture Capital investment process including evaluation of projects/investment opportunities, meeting entrepreneurs, financial analysis, industry analysis, drafting of investment memoranda, deal structuring, documentation, monitoring investments, exits.
4. Develop the financial models that support the assessment and underlying valuation of acquisition opportunities.
5. Evaluate Market Intelligence, make effective due diligence, collaborate with investment Bankers & Business Partners for financial modeling and deal structuring.
6. Syndication of large debt and equity placements for corporate enterprises.
7. Design of organizations and organizational restructuring through strategic planning.
8. Good understanding of business, financial and commercial terms, concepts of corporate governance, shareholding, profit sharing, revenue sharing, technology transfer, intellectual property and licensing arrangements.
9. Development of policy document for Government bodies in areas such as infrastructure, social development and public private partnership.
- Master's Degree in Finance from a premier Institution or a Chartered Accountant with 10-12 yrs. of Post Qualification experience.
- Working experience in Financial Consulting Sector will be an added advantage.
- Superior writing and oral communication skills with a particular ability to understand scientific.
- Strong business acumen.
- Self-starter who can work under pressure, manage multiple projects and details, meet inflexible deadlines on own initiative and find creative solutions to problems.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.