Recruiter at Emerald Management Services Pvt Ltd
Views:648 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
AVP/VP - Compliance - BFS (7-12 yrs)
Position - AVP/VP Compliance
Reporting to GGC
Location - Kalina, Mumbai
Experience 8-12 Years Post Qualification
Education CS / CA, LLB (Preferred)
- Incumbent will be responsible for multiple tasks on the compliance side across the Group, including handling inspections/audits, drafting applications, monitoring laws applicable to the group.
- Ensuring compliance monitoring of regulations, processes
- Be a regulatory interface for the business units and to undertake lobbying with the regulators where clarifications are to be sought or difficulties are to be removed.
- Drafting applications and seeking regulatory approvals for business proposals.
- Handling of Audits and Regulatory inspections
- Drafting, updation of regulatory and business policies/ processes
- Monitoring regulatory updates and disseminating the same to all concerned along with action points
- Provide a proactive and expert compliance advisory service & promptly alert senior management to significant compliance issues
- The incumbent is expected to have good knowledge and experience on regulations governing lending businesses (NBFC/ Housing Finance Company (HFC), SEBI Takeover code, SEBI Insider Trading, partnering with stakeholders to promote & manage the culture and practice of Compliance within regulatory requirements and as laid down by Centrum group policies. Must have managed RBI compliances individually.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.