Head - Business Operations at Hipos Consulting Services LLP
Views:1210 Applications:473 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
AVP/VP - Client Management & Acquisition - FinTech (6-12 yrs)
- Responsible for development of Business plans & sales funnel for the solutions targeted for BFSI- Banks, NBFCs
- Generate leads (hunting) and identify new opportunities with new accounts. Farming existing accounts to increase wallet share & up-sell.
- Develop go-to-market strategy for product lines and target segments in terms of adoption and revenue targets
- Identification of key accounts & mapping stakeholders, building a pipeline of prospects, managing conversion of pipeline to acquire accounts/Users
- Engage in the consultative selling process, gaining customer acceptance based on the communicated requirements of the software and engagement.
- Responsible for products/services positioning, evaluating customer's requirements and offering custom configured demos for better value propositioning and showcasing relevant functionality.
- Make sure pre-sales and delivery organizations work together to work out an ideal solution for customers.
- Own and close complex sales cycles, involving several stakeholders and intra organizational teams
- Responsible for projecting and achieving segment/product specific revenue targets
- Responsible for identifying & creating new business solutions or add value to the existing solutions based on market requirements.
- Develop a creative approach to create and present each strategic pitch & assist in preparation of sales proposals, marketing collaterals
- Develop and Implement engagement plan for increase platform adoption and usage
- Study and analyse market, customer, competition. Look for new range of services/solutions based on the Segment trends, market feedback and customer expectations