Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:9116 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
AVP/VP - Capacity Planning Analytics - BPO (10-16 yrs)
AVP / VP - Capacity Planning Analytics for an MNC BPO in Hyderabad / Bangalore.
Job Description :
The ideal candidate will possess an analytic, statistical and optimization background to enable strategic workforce planning and strategic service initiatives planning. In this role you will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis.
- Interpret and improve forecasting models using data collection, data analysis and statistical tools.
- Create optimal capacity plan for Operations business by managing trade-offs between Customer Experience and Cost Effectiveness.
- Coordinate with Operations and Finance teams to analyze historical data and demand forecasts and build out headcount planning models for future growth.
- Mitigate capacity risks by managing dependencies across multiple operational teams and sites
- Capacity planning for new business/sites
- Clearly communicate dependencies and manage/track exceptions with Senior Management.
- Manage the daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of capacity performance in each site via Key Performance Indicators.
- Support local site management and workflow teams to optimize staffing requirements.
- Help manage Investigation and contact routing, monitoring systems and providing recommended workflow options and directives to maintain acceptable service levels.
- Project management skills are required for success in this role.
Desired Candidate Profile :
Bachelor's / Masters degree in a quantitative field (engineering, economics, mathematics).
- 10+ years of work experience and currently working in an MNC BPO as AVP with 5+ years experience in Capacity Planning analysis / WFM (Customer Service analysis or Operations analysis) required.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Experience building complex models using various statistical tools for optimization and then communicating plans or risks accordingly.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Proven ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
- Operational experience in a high volume call and/or technical support environment.
- Basic/Working knowledge of Six Sigma tools and Lean techniques.
- Previous Capacity Planning experience as well as business intelligence and analytics.
- SQL and basic programming experience to automate tools whenever appropriate.
- High level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability in a team and cross-functional environment.
- Excellent speaking-listening-writing skills, attention to details, proactive self-starter.
Interested candidates can apply or call us @ 040-40101210/11.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.