Owner at Corporate Search
Views:1246 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
AVP/VP - Business Planning & Analytics - Insurance (10-15 yrs)
Corporate Search is one of India's leading Executive Search and Talent hunt firm with a specialized focus in the multiple sectors
We have the following requirement - in Mumbai with one of our leading Insurance Clients
AVP/VP Business Planning & Analytics
CA/MBA in Finance with 10-15 yrs exp in from Insurance background
Role is to
- Drive cost control initiatives and enforce budget control to improve cost efficiencies
- Conduct business and financial evaluation of specific proposals
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
COMPETENCIES & SOFT SKILLS
- Maturity and business acumen
- Be a self-starter with high-energy levels
- Demonstrate ability to work in ambiguity
- Detail oriented approach to work
- Possess a strategic mindset and strong execution skills
- Have the ability to train, mentor and motivate a growing team
- Have a commitment to excellence and strong achievement orientation
- Be result-oriented with the ability to be decisive
- Be willing to seize initiatives and opportunities
- Possess mature negotiations and commercial skills
- Have strong analytical skills with the capability of solving problems
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have excellent presentation skills
- Have impeccable integrity and high personal ethics
Comp upto 32 Lacs INR
Relevant candidates interested may apply to with a brief introduction and compensation drawn
Seema Mobile 9820877605
Kalpana Gandhi Chhatriwala
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.