Consultant at Inventivo India
Views:1986 Applications:392 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:161
AVP/VP - Business Development - Startup (8-12 yrs)
AVP/VP Business Development
The organization is a premium residential venture (startup) offering high-quality executive / student living with the best facilities and amenities across many cities of India.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Researching educational institutions, corporate organizations and large real-estate property developers to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training & managing teams across cities and helping team members develop their skills.
- Willing to travel to regions within the state
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Management graduate with retail background and experience in B2B relationship sales (Must-have)
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills and leadership skills with experience managing teams across cities
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Experience: 8+ years of relevant experience