Senior Consultant at CareerNet Consulting
Views:6254 Applications:372 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
AVP/VP - Business Development - IT (8-15 yrs)
AVP/VP - Business Development (Hunting)
- Developing and executing company sales and marketing plans, including implementing new ideas and tools for the company.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients. Increasing client base. Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.
- Responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational Marketing and Customer Relationship activities. Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- MBA (Premier Institute) with 8 - 12 Years of experience with a Minimum 5 years sales experience in IT services (Hunting).
- Geographical exposure from UK, Middle East, Singapore or Europe Market is mandatory.