Principal Consultant at Executive Partners
Views:1223 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
AVP/VP - Actuary/Fellow Actuary (6-8 yrs)
Looking for a leadership level a dynamic Fellow Actuary for a Insurance Captive at Delhi/ NCR
Its a number 2 role
- Reserving: applying statistical techniques to assess the likely outcome of general insurance liabilities, typically, and the provisions that are needed for reporting purposes. Provide analysing statistical data in order to calculate, for example, accident rates for particular groups of people
- Rating /Pricing: will assesses the frequency and average amount of claims to estimate premiums)
- Capital modeling: Will project both the liability and assets of insurers to assess solvency and future capital needs)
- Using mathematical modeling techniques and statistical concepts to determine probability and assess risks, such as analysing pension scheme liabilities, to price commercial insurance
- Reporting : presenting reports, explaining their implications to managers and directors, and advising on risk limitation;
- Requires exposure in Property & Casuality Insurance ,with multiple project handling capability ..
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.