HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:3590 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
AVP/Vice President - Security Testing - Investment Banking (15-20 yrs)
We are hiring for Senior Test Manager/VP - Security Testing - Investment Banking
Location : Mumbai - Malad
Exp : 15 - 20 Years
Role Summary :
- Champion & lead adoption of security testing practices, techniques, tools for multiple applications.
- Will serve as an expert to guide & review security testing requirements.
- Generate test summary reports for management review. Measure, report, and recommend performance KPI & SLAs.
- Work with testing team to develop security test plans and cases.
- Review the reports created by team and mentor team members.
- Analyze test results and coordinate with development teams for bug fixes.
- Analyze root causes of security issues and provide corrective actions.
- Conduct job trainings and provide assistance to Junior Test Engineers as needed.
- Assist in project planning, roadmap management, scheduling, budgeting and tracking activities.
- Act as a mentor towards the project management in terms of security testing methods, testing techniques and test tools.
Mandatory experience :
- Minimum 10 years of experience and proven accomplishments in application security testing for enterprise applications in Web/ Java technologies.
- Good knowledge of OWASP, OSSTMM, SANS and other application security standards and best practices
- Must have good experience in HP Fortify, Burp Suite, and other Security testing tools
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of developers, tester engineers, managers
- Ability to work well with culturally diverse global teams
- Extensive hands on experience in active development, test automation related practices
- Expert level understanding of application security practices
- Keen desire to be at the leading edge of technology and process practices
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills