Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:894 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
AVP - Treasury - Investment Bank (13-20 yrs)
We have an opportunity with one of the well known Investment Bank for the role of AVP-Treasury
We are looking to recruit an individual to work in the Financial Control area covering the Treasury trading desks. The candidate's main responsibility to manage all the aspects of Finance functions for the business.
- Significant exposure to the Front Office and extensive interaction with senior management and multiple support functions.
- Risk based attribution experience.
- Supervision of production and reporting of daily P&L to Front Office & Senior Management.
- Working closely with the trading desks on position, P&L or other issues on an ad-hoc basis.
- Assist with execution of month-end controls ensuring management vs financial P&L variances are within thresholds
- Analyze traders- risk positions and understand and apply the Greeks (Delta, Vega Gamma) vs daily market moves.
- Drive strategic initiatives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.