Manager -Executive Search at Inteegrity Career Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (Inteegrity Solutions)
Views:3425 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
AVP - Technology Compliance - Digital Payment Firm (13-25 yrs)
1. Direct and approve planning, execution and reporting of IT compliance assurance reviews and compliance and regulatory issue validation activities for IT component of Company's products, functions or legal entity at the regional or country level.
2. Provide supervisory oversight over reporting of IT compliance assurance reviews and IT compliance and regulatory issue validation activities.
3. Lead a valued interactive program of support and assurance that provides stakeholders insight into IT compliance trends, themes, issues and root causes.
4. Approve resource requirements and budgets for IT compliance related projects.
6. Serve as assurance owner for complex IT reviews, analyze report findings and recommend appropriate interventions when needed.
7. Analyze and provide credible challenges to relevant assessments of IT control environment including Risk and Controls Self-Assessment (RCSA), Internal Audit IT assessments (and related control metrics, on-time remediation, Regulatory Issues (and its metrics), Compliance Assurance Results and Legal Matters. Review and Approve IT Compliance Risk Assessments.
8. Identify and evaluate emerging IT risks and present findings to the Board.
9. Participate in the development and approve the enhancements to the Compliance methodology and Standards for IT auditing, testing, monitoring and reporting with focus on compliance risk.
10. Develop and implement the strategy to effectively utilize innovative compliance testing solutions including Data Analytics to increase value and reduce costs of compliance related activities.
SKILLS REQUIRED :
1. BE/B-Tech (CSE, ECE/IT) or M.E/M-Tech or MCA/MSc (CS).
2. Preferably with CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO Lead Auditor and/ or security products Certifications.
3. 13 plus years related experience in compliance or similar function, with extensive technology experience as a global or regional leader.
4. Extensive global IT compliance and audit related experience and strong knowledge of payments, clearing and settlement processes in Financial Market Infrastructure (FMI).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.