Co-Founder at Confidential
Views:12070 Applications:1560 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:111
AVP - Talent Acquisition - Outsourcing/Financial Services Firm (12-24 yrs)
Reporting Structure: Reports to the Vice President and Head, Human Resources and Communications
Educational Qualifications: MBA / Post Graduate in Human Resources
Functional Qualifications: Strong domain knowledge, contemporary market know-how in the field, strong network of recruitment channels, excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
Work Schedule: Ability to work in flexible shifts (including weekends)
Key Responsibilities :
- Create strategy and thought leadership while leading and developing a passionate team of recruiters dedicated to optimizing the candidate experience and becoming an employer of choice
- Be a talent advisor by building partnerships with business teams, creating customized hiring strategies that will deliver consistent, high-quality results on time
- Lead all recruiting efforts to support multiple businesses to proactively identify, source and recruit candidates using a variety of sources including, but not limited to, internet postings and search, direct sourcing, employee referrals, job fairs, networking and recruiting agencies etc.
- Encourage innovation, enhancements and efficiencies in current and new recruiting processes and systems
- Gather market intelligence on talent, competitor landscape, recruitment trends and practices, providing guidance and support as needed to fulfill business needs
- Develop and implement methodologies for recruitment dashboards and supporting analytically-driven practices to optimize performance.
- Ensure all compliance and regulatory guidelines are met and that internal recruiting policy and practices are executed
- Prior experience in managing high volume as well as niche hiring in a Global IT / BPO MNC
- 12+ years of relevant experience with a strong understanding of the complexities involved in recruiting specific talent
- Must be result-oriented, able to handle multiple tasks of an urgent nature and effectively deal with ambiguity
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to attract, motivate, develop and retain a dynamic team of recruiters in order to drive results
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and show resilience in a fast-paced, complex environment.
- Proven success within large and complex organizations, building collaborative partnerships with multiple stakeholders
- Strong analytical and metrics orientation with the desire and ability to use metrics to gain awareness and visibility to support a position and to - drive the organizational story-
- Strong project management skills and the ability to juggle multiple demanding initiatives simultaneously
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.