Consultant at Credence Consulting
Views:368 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
AVP - Talent Acquisition - Media/MarTech/Production/Mobile Sector (11-13 yrs)
AVP HR ( Talent Acquisition) - Digital, Media, Martech, Production, Mobile
COMPANY BACKGROUND :
Rapidly growing specialist unit of large global billion dollar global group having interests in communication, data, digital, consulting, PR, digital business transformation. Looking for a strong Talent Acquisition Head who can manage the full recruiting cycle of newly launched organisation (with diverse work streams and talent profiles across web & mobile development, design, e-commerce, AEM authors and development, digital film production, motion graphics, data analysis, martech, content, media services, shopper marketing).
POSITION DESCRIPTION :
- Managing overall recruiting process, partnering with CEO and leadership to develop recruiting strategies for long/short term hiring goals. Lead all sourcing strategies. Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews and communication).
- Responsible for all key recruitment metrics, like source of hire, time-to-hire etc . Promote diversity in the workplace and ensure recruiting strategies attract diverse candidates. Manage the onboarding for new hires. Planning and prioritization of hiring needs and link these to the needs and direction of business. Source and screen qualified candidates, leverage multiple channels of recruitment ranging from research, employee referrals, and search partners as and when deemed appropriate.
- Manage candidates seamlessly through the interview process, set expectations, provide feedback, negotiate, close all offers and board successfully. Manage to hire MIS. Represent company brand positively to all prospective candidates at relevant touchpoints and forums. Manage, train and evaluate the team of recruiters. Partnering with the broader talent acquisition teams locally and internationally for shared use of tools and resources.
HIRING PROFILE :
- Delhi/NCR based post graduate with PQE of 11 -13 years, of which at least 8 in talent acquisition in the technology hiring space. Start-up experience mandatory - this could be in a new company/unit of an existing company. Proficient in hiring junior, and mid-level senior talent across all aspects of technology.
- Demonstrable experience managing full-cycle recruiting and employer branding best practices.
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g. social networks). Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and HR tools and databases Sound understanding of business imperatives to be able to partner senior management. An ability to impact, evaluate and on-board candidates with consistency. High on energy, innovation, maturity and tenacity.
- A strong bias for action. Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, written communication and presentation skills. Excellent time management / project management skills. Exposure to offshore hiring useful.