AVP - Supply Operations - EdTech (7-12 yrs)
- Are you looking for a promising career with a well known ed-tech brand, which is looking to make life easier for kids and parents to understand basic concepts of learning? Then read on.
- Our client is a new age ed-tech platform that provides a perfect combination of classroom learning and technology to the kids of KG to class 7. Their experiences with inquiry based learning systems, child psychology, active pedagogy and gamification of study materials, helps students to learn and clear their respective Math and English levels easily and without the need for tuitions.
- The founders are XLRI alumni who have experience in Education as well as other sectors and well versed with running a successful business. Backed by FIITJEE, it has been recognised as one of the most Promising Educational Apps. The app promotes fun learning and focuses on mastery of the subject, ensuring that the new age kids possess critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills.
- As the AVP - Academics and Training, you be in a key leadership role managing a large pool of teachers and play a pivotal role in building the fastest growing English Language learning company for kids to shape the future of next generation of confident speakers, readers and creative writers.
You will be the sole custodian for Academics, Content, Teacher Training and Teacher Selection in the team, with high accountability and visibility, working directly with the founders.
What you will do :
Teacher Training Design and Delivery :
- Designing and enhancing teacher training spanning pedagogy, online classroom management, content understanding, content delivery and company policies
- Creating plans for continuous and ongoing training of existing teachers
- Delivering teacher trainings and developing and leading a team of teacher trainers
- Creating and implementing teacher developmental plans
Teacher On-The-Job Training :
- Designing and implementing On-The-Job training programme for new teachers
- Tracking and monitoring progress of teachers
Teacher Quality :
- Monitoring teacher quality through class observation and student outcomes
- Designing and executing interventions for teachers to improve instructional quality
Content Ownership :
- Understanding the English language learning content and recommending changes
- Providing feedback to the content team based on in-class experience
- Designing and developing ideas for new courses for students
Teacher Selection :
- Conducting teacher selection interviews and improving the selection process
What you need to have :
- Team management and training Exp is must
- Should be from Education industry
- Should have experience of developing educational contents
- Teacher Training or Content Background (Preferably in English Learning)
- Past entrepreneurial experience is highly valued
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.