Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:898 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
AVP - Supply Chain/Demand Planning Analytics - FMCG (7-12 yrs)
The ideal candidate will possess both an analytical background that enables him/her to manage global network planning, and a demonstrated ability to think broadly and strategically about customer service initiatives. She/he will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis.
Key responsibilities include:
The successful candidate will work with multiple business teams, Operations, Global Outsourcing, Program Management and Finance leadership. The candidate will:
- Develop Long term and Short term forecasts for staffing customer service associates for contact center network
- Develop forecasting models that captures the dynamics of retail and digital e-commerce business.
- Cost and service optimization for customer service organization spread across 20+ countries worldwide.
- Improve performance to forecast by identifying, measuring and managing key metrics related to customer service.
- Lead critical projects to improve planning and forecasting efficiency for global operations.
- Participate in global customer service initiatives and project roll outs to cater to growing business needs.
- Coordinate with internal and outsourcing network operation teams to meet business service levels.
- Promote process improvement and standardization of processes across all sites in the network.
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in a quantitative field (engineering, economics, math, stats) required. MBA from a premier School.
- 8+ years of related work experience. Experience in creating forecasting models using various techniques using R and Python is essential.
- Analytics experience with development of forecasting models is preferred in retail, FMCG or manufacturing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and comfortable in dealing with large amounts of data.
- Good experience in writing automation scripts using VBA macros
- Exposure to BI Tools such as quiksight, tableau, etc.
- Good experience in Data visualization tools and techniques
- Ability to work efficiently in a dynamic and ambiguous environment by combining analytical rigor and judgment.
- Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience, enthusiasm to drive positive change and persuasive ability.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written (ability to present detailed technical analysis, assumptions, and recommendations succinctly.
- Experience of supporting sales and operations planning processes is an added advantage
- Experience working with various planning tools in standard ERP or open source tools such as R & Python or packaged tools such as ForecastPro etc.
- Experience in developing web based tools /Apps / Automation using VBA/ RShiny
- Experience working with database & SQL.