Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:1996 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
AVP - Structuring - Finance Products & Deal Execution Desk (3-5 yrs)
Company is looking for a person with 3-5 years of experience who will be a part of the structured finance products and deal execution desk.
The Associate Director - Structuring will be primarily responsible for leading efforts in modelling structured finance products and front-ending deal execution. This would encompass -
1) Spearheading efforts in new product development
2) Leading process control and integration
3) Executing plain vanilla and structured finance transactions; coordinating with various stakeholders involved in deals - including clients, law firms, rating agencies, investors and trustees.
4) Financial modelling for structured debt products and model review
5) Legal documentation
6) Preparing and vetting investment proposals
7) Extensively using MS Excel and other financial modelling tools for structuring debt products
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
MBA or Post Graduate in Management from a premier institute /CFA/Masters in econometrics
3-5 years of experience in credit analysis, financial modelling & analytics or corporate finance (in investment banks, banks, NBFCs, investment funds or rating agencies).
Skills: A candidate who will best fit this position will be somebody who has -
a) Excellent financial analysis and modelling skills
b) Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills (both written and verbal)
c) A sound understanding of financial services
d) A keen eye for detail
e) The ability to stretch, multitask and deliver under pressure
f) Problem-solving ability
g) Strong work ethic
h) The ability to be a highly organized self-starter
i) The drive to constantly innovate, improvise and add value
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.