HR at Sampoorna Consultants Pvt. Ltd
Views:1372 Applications:326 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:305
AVP - Strategic Alliances - BFSI (10-20 yrs)
Our client is looking for candidates for DGM/GM role in Strategic Alliances in BFSI sector.
Job Purpose: GM, Strategic Alliances BFSI will lead the establishment, development & execution of Strategic Alliances with leading BFSI players for extended Warranty and device protection products. Candidate will forge new partnerships and strategic alliances and manage these partnerships to ensure profitable business. You will ensure a Wow experience to our partners as well as their customers.
- At the outset research, explore and identify alliance engagement opportunities in BFSI sector.
- Own Market Intelligence develop key understanding of partner capabilities and USPs to effectively identify sectors/geographies/industries where a particular partner can position with our client`s products effectively.
- Hold discussions with potential partners to understand needs and suggest products to cater to their needs to create a win - win proposition.
- Structure commercial strategic negotiations in line with company's contract guidelines and policies for on-boarding of BFSI partners.
- Work closely with the identified partners to detail out the plan of engagement, expected business results, proposed timelines towards achieving mutual benefits.
- Collaborate with senior management to align company's goals with partner relationships.
- Work with Operations team to drive implementation revenue for partners. Subsequently develop and deliver an annual strategy to grow the Strategic Alliances in line with overall business and marketing goals.
- Identify new ways to grow the partnership, develop long-term strategies to secure multi-year strategic partnerships.
- Deepen relations with partners by looking at opportunities for up-selling and cross-selling.
Desired candidate profile:
- At least 5 years Experience in Partnership/Alliance experience in new age Fintech companies , credit card issuers/networks
- Thorough understanding of banking and payments Industry and has existing robust relationships with BFSI players
- Worked in a relationship management role extensively
- A Start-up mentality and ability to thrive in a fast-paced learning environment.
- Excellent networking and relationship management skills
- Strategic thinking skills
- Self-starter and ability to operate independently in unstructured environment
Qualification: MBA preferred
Job location : Andheri East, Mumbai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.