Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:3984 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
AVP - Spend Analytics - KPO (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
This is a critical role that will leverage spend analytics and financial analysis to target areas of procurement savings opportunities. Along with leveraging procurement systems to pull data and create the reporting, this role will be analyzing the data to provide insightful feedback to the GCP team. It is an exciting and unique opportunity that brings together data analytics, business operations and finance to drive action and influence managements decisions.
Position Overview :
- Partner with internal teams to define and prioritize informational requirements
- Create reports and data extracts against large, unstructured data sets
- Stay current with technical best practices and industry trends in order to advise leadership on new improvements and opportunities
- Visualize and report data findings creatively in a variety of formats and for multiple business cases
- Evaluate third-party analytics tools for possible use within the company.
Desired Candidate Profile :
B.Tech / MBA from a reputed School having 5 - 10 years of work experience in Spend Analytics and currently working in a Managerial level.
- Strong skills in problem solving and logic
- Experience in implementing and using both relational and data warehousing models
- Expert in Excel and MS Access for data analysis and presentation
- High degree of intellectual curiosity with an affinity for problem solving
- Strong communication skills
- Quick learner
- Experience working with large data sets and loves to work with data
- Ability to think creatively and to work well both as part of a team and as an individual contributor
- Extensive experience and high level of effectiveness in working with cross-functional teams
- Experience in working in a fast-paced, global environment
- SQL and Tableau experience a plus
- Experience supporting Sourcing or Procurement functions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.