Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:8017 Applications:1126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
AVP/Senior Manager - Compensation & Benefits - IT/ITeS/BPO (9-12 yrs)
Role : AVP / Sr. Manager - Compensation & Benefits( India ) - Global IT / ITeS / BPO MNC
Location : Bangalore / Mumbai / Pune / Delhi NCR
Industry : IT / ITeS / BPO
Key Responsibilities :
- Supports the VP Compensation for all areas of compensation for India Region.
- Overall planning of compensation - Budgeting or forecasting program manage compensation planning for Compensation in India and ensuring inputs to relevant finance teams to build rate cards
- Designs pieces of complex compensation programs resulting in significant and long term changes to the company's compensation offerings and policies ensuring optimal budget utilization.
- Oversees the implementation of specific components of complex and large scale global compensation initiatives ensuring appropriate local implementation in the context of global guidelines.
- Designs and develops training education and communication materials for the implementation of global or local compensation programs.
- Drives resolution of compensation issues and independently makes recommendation for optimal solution in situations where issue is complex.
- Manages customer relationships with contacts from human resources finance and the business and builds new relationships outside team where appropriate.
- Drive refinement of the Market Intelligence processes and deliverables to ensure client expectations and deliverables are met on time and with quality
- Accountable for market data collection analysis and target development. Ensure market data analysis and recommendations are aligned with the compensation and benefits or pension strategy and direction for the Country
- Analyze performance metrics. Provide specialty reporting and data analysis as required. Identify trends potential areas of non-compliance with legal requirements and opportunities for performance improvements within the function
- Serves as an SME and advisor to HR and recruitment teams as needed in all aspects of compensation design planning and administration processes and counseling on customization of programs at a local level.
- Applies comprehensive functional knowledge in compensation and serves as a senior resource providing guidance to less experienced team members.
- Develops and shares knowledge capital in the compensation area.
- Provides input to capital budgeting for area and ensures that team adheres to budget.
- Help in tools implementation for the compensation function in respective area.
Reports to : VP - Compensation
Supervises : 2-4 C&B Managers / Specialists
External Relationships : HR Service Providers as appropriate.
- Salary survey vendors Compensation consultants Peers in other organizations
Internal Relationships : HR and Recruiting Business Finance teams wherever applicable.
Education : MBA / PG in HR
- About 9+ years of total experience with 5-6 years of relevant experience in C&B
- Experience in a large multi-national HR organization or consultancy
- Experience with a global multi-cultural virtual work environment
Knowledge or Skills Requirements :
- Knowledge of compensation design and implementation .e.g. base pay variable pay benefits perquisites etc.
- Knowledge of Indian labor laws impacting rewards.
- High order of analytical ability and comfort with numbers
- Ability to effectively interface with multiple geographies and cultures
- Issue Resolution and Escalation
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Tactical and strategic
- Responsible for ensuring compensation strategy is in line with the business needs and market realities
- Deal with expectations of critical business stakeholders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.