Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:611 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
AVP/Senior Manager - Capability Development - Digital Transformation - Customer Experience Domain - BPO/ITeS (8-14 yrs)
Role : AVP / SeniorManager -Capability Development (Digital Transformation) - BPO/ITeS
Location : Pune / Mumbai /Gurgaon
Job Description :
- Orientation: Understands best practices in CX as it applies to the customer experience, journey mapping, marketing, sales enablement, process, planning and analytics solutions including impact of technology like AI, ML, RPA, Bots, VA in delivering enhanced experience
- Whitespace Identification: Strong research skills to identify CX market trends and conceptualize new and emerging capabilities for the organization e.g. creating point-of-view documents, whitepapers etc.
- Cross Industry Exposure: Experience on working with clients across industry verticals - Travel, Insurance, Utilities, Retail etc. in building CX strategies
- Technology Skills: Providing technical and industry-specific CX subject matter expertise to support requirements gathering, solution design, and technical oversight
- Project Governance: Executes client-facing projects that include delivery, project management, and introducing/executing Companies CX's suite of products.
- Ideally comes from a contact center industry background
- Conducting regular meetings and discussions with the client/internal Project team to establish and manage expectations
- Communicating with the management team, cross functions and account managers to keep them apprised of project activities, and to seek their consultation as necessary
- Design Thinking: Identifying ideal customer profiles and mapping customer journeys to identify the gaps in customer experience across all touchpoints, for all kinds of customer interactions, transactions and engagements
- Ownership & Business Case Creation: Guide process/domain SME's in weaving digital across overall E2E transformation Roadmap & owns the governance for transformational roadmap. Ability to create a business case with a strong ROI impacting CX KPIs'
- Strong Communication & Presentation Skills: Experience in front-ending customer / leadership interactions demonstrating techno-functional skills, ability to ideate & create content (PowerPoint presentations) for customer & leadership discussions
Work Experience & Educational Qualification:
- Graduate/Post Graduate, MBA preferred with 7+ yrs experience of which Last 2+ yrs into Customer Experience Management.
- Good Experience into Project & Program Management in CX Domain.
- Should have done Projects in Digital / Technology Transformation for the Clients.