AVP - SAP FICO Operations (12-23 yrs)
AVP ROLE-SAP FICO FINANCE OPERATIONS-GURGAON
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Well versed in SAP FICO
- Good knowledge of Master Data Management and BI reporting
- Experience in managing high performing Operations Team.
- Good understanding of Business processes in Finance, Accounting and Reporting
- Experience in working in large global organizations preferably in Financial Services Industry.
- Experience in global SAP Implementation / Support Projects
- Hands on experience troubleshooting & resolving issues in SAP GL, Controlling & Fixed Assets.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and directed in establishing and executing on priorities
- Effective verbal and written Communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset towards developing team and identification of value add opportunities
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- PMP / SAP Certification
- Experience in Financial Service Industry
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage Finance Operations Team to provide timely support for BAU activities to global Finance Teams.
- Ensure timely support for day to day - Business As Usual- (BAU) activities in Finance.
- Co-ordinate month end /Quarter Close activities with business teams and ensure quality and timeliness of support for:
- SAP GL, Fixed Assets, BI Reporting, Master Data Management, BPC Planning, BPC Consolidation, monitoring interfaces from/ to GL.
- Month end / Quarter End close support for Period maintenance, Allocation, FX processes.
- Ensure data reconciliation between SAP GL, Business warehouse and BPC Systems
- Responsible for ensuring that support issues are resolved timely and SLA are met
- Manage system enhancements to improve the processes for accelerated close.
- Proactive in troubleshooting and resolving issues and identifying the - Root Cause- and fixing.
- Build and foster positive relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Provide clear, concise, timely communications to the Management and Business partners.
- Coach and mentor team members for building a high-performance Team.
- Perform HR processes, performance management, provide career guidance and ensure the policies and procedures are followed.
- Ensure processes are documented and the Team is fully cross trained so that the Business Continuity is not impacted.