Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:8572 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
AVP - Sales Training - B2B - BFSI/Telecom/Retail (12-16 yrs)
AVP Sales Training for an MNC in Hyderabad.
Functionally reporting to the Director Training Delivery and administratively reporting to Head HR. This individuals responsibilities include, but are not limited to: delivery of training programs, analyzing training needs & suggesting standard or customized training solution. Working closely with functional managers and with subject matter experts, the Regional Training Manager ensures that all programs are performance-based and meet established criteria and metrics.
The position requires direct sales experience, strong needs assessment and consultative skills, and a proven track record of success in the areas of measurement and evaluation. In addition, candidates will have demonstrated one-on-one coaching skills and a solid background with blended learning solutions (one-on one, workshops, instructor-led classroom etc).
1. Develop & execute training strategy in partnership with global team for the region
2. Deliver training programs in the areas of field sales, first level leadership development, new hire training etc
3. Supervise and mentor 2 team members, fostering their professional development and growth
4. Localize global training programs focusing on Monster products and sales procedures
5. Develop and lead sales training programs that support a value-based sales approach, both for employees who are new to sales and also for experienced sales professionals
6. Maximize sales team effectiveness by developing training solutions that support sales reps and sales managers (coaching, mentoring etc)
7. Collaborate with regional sales management and staff, as well as with associates in other departments, to develop and update successful training programs
8. Conduct needs assessments as part of on-going individual evaluations
9. Ensure quality of sales training programs through continuous monitoring and evaluation.
10. Ability to cross train business partners in facilitation of workshops/training events based on localized training content
11. Use reporting tools, message pull-through metrics, key performance indicators and other measurement vehicles for demonstrating program effectiveness.
Desired Candidate Profile :
1. Minimum 12 -15 years of overall experience including 7 years of hands on field sales experience and 3-5 years in training field sales in BFSI / Telecom / Retail, etc. Candidates working in Insurance industry are not preferred. An exposure to telemarketing/telesales would be an added advantage.
2. Bachelors degree. Post Graduation in Business Management / Training will be an added advantage
3. Hands on experience of developing and delivering sales training programs.
4. Ability to understand Instructional design concepts so as to localize global training content
5. Hands-on experience in a rapidly-changing sales environment
6. Sales & sales coaching experience (both inside and outside sales experience is preferred)
7. Demonstrated effective one-on-one and group presentation and facilitation skills for classroom and live webcast delivery. Ability to train adults with different learning styles / needs within the same workshop.
8. Experience with development of sales-oriented web-based training programs.
9. Ability to absorb new ideas quickly and incorporate them into training programs
10. Understanding of needs analysis/course development principles
11. Ability to interface with management on critical and sensitive issues.
12. Should be open for Travel.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.