Deputy Manager at Impeccable HR Consulting
Views:330 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
AVP - Sales Call Centre - Insurance (15-20 yrs)
Hiring for one of the renowned insurance company based out of Mumbai
Education: MBA - Marketing
Experience: 15 years of total experience in Call Centre Operations management. Should have experience in leading & managing an in-house call center. The ideal candidate would have experience in setting up a call center in-house.
Role Summary: A leadership role with 15 years of impeccable call center management experience with a vision to develop a gold standard sales call center leading to a seamless customer experience & strong business growth
- Set up an in-house sales call center operation, manage the project end to end right from planning to execution.
- Meet sales targets for call center, estimating requirements; preparing an annual plan; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determine call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, capacity planning, cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Maintain and improve call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Accomplish call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Prepares call center performance reports for management review by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.