AVP - Relationship Manager - SME/Medium Enterprises - NBFC (5-10 yrs)
Opening : AVP - Relationship Manager - MSME - Working Capital Finance
Location : Ulsoor, Bengaluru
Company : NBFC Arm of one of the leading Investment Bank
Role & Responsibilities :
- Taking care of business banking funding to Emerging Corporates and SMEs
- New Client Acquisition for SME and Emerging Corporates starting from their acquisition to their appraisal sanction and disbursement and handling the relationship of the client post disbursement
- To understand clients business & provide appropriate working capital solutions across Fund/ non Fund based products
- To understand client business models, trade related activities, cash flows etc. and identify opportunities and grow client relationships.
- Coordinating with the Credit team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.